The Right Real Estate Agent Makes a Difference
The process of selling a home can be daunting, with many important questions that need to be answered. Choosing the right real estate agent to market and sell your home can make all the difference. Jennifer values the trust you put in her to guide you through the sale of your home. She turns an otherwise difficult, stressful process into an experience in which you are informed, confident and in control.
As your agent, Jennifer will negotiate on your behalf throughout the entire process to ensure that your best interests are protected. Real estate negotiations and contracts can be complex and intimidating. Most people have little experience in real estate transactions. After all, how often do you buy or sell a house? As a real estate professional, getting you the best terms and price in all negotiations is Jennifer’s job.
Jennifer is committed to offering the highest standard of professional service to her clients.
Jennifer Delivers What You Need:
- She makes selling your home a full-time commitment.
- She has years of experience needed to know the market conditions, local neighborhoods, schools and more.
- She embraces the importance of technology without losing the personal touch.
- She will keep your information confidential and deal with complete honesty and integrity.
- She will protect your best interests throughout the entire process.
- She will give you advice on preparing and staging your home so it shows well and sells quickly and obtains the best price.
- She will use top quality pictures of the exterior and interior of your home on many internet sites, MLS and on flyers providing a thorough inside look of your home.
- She will market your home aggressively to assure that you can obtain the highest possible price for your home, in the shortest amount of time. Through her internet marketing, she will put your home listing in all the places buyers are looking locally and nationwide.
- She networks through her professional contacts and the Multiple Listing Service prospect search to market your home to all agents in the area and their buyers.
- She will follow-up on all showings and report feedback and activity to you.
- She has strong negotiating tactics to get you the best offer and terms.
- She will estimate your net sales proceeds based on sale price and other terms.
- To ensure the closing process goes as smoothly as possible, she will coordinate all activities with the buyer/buyer’s agent, inspectors, repairmen, lender, appraiser and closing attorney.